Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.x.x
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Scroll wheel in searcher scrolls too far
Reproduces in version of SRP packaged with Version: 2021.2.0b1.3029
1. Open the searcher
2. Open "Input"
3. Open "Basic"
4. Scroll down
Expected result: you only scroll down by a few items
Actual result: the list scrolls so far that the item "Vector 3", which starts below the bottom edge of the searcher, is now above the top edge after just one scroll notch
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique