Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.x.x
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Scroll wheel in searcher scrolls too far
Reproduces in version of SRP packaged with Version: 2021.2.0b1.3029
1. Open the searcher
2. Open "Input"
3. Open "Basic"
4. Scroll down
Expected result: you only scroll down by a few items
Actual result: the list scrolls so far that the item "Vector 3", which starts below the bottom edge of the searcher, is now above the top edge after just one scroll notch
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name