Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.2
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Regression: Group Node creation only creates with first selected Node
Reproduced in SRP master of 7/29/19 (afc7c3f3a9), Version 2019.3.0a12 (7584d9f005ad) Sat, 27 Jul 2019 04:29:58 GMT Branch: trunk
1) Select a group on nodes
2) Press control+g / right click > "Group Selection".
> Only one Node will be grouped.
If you then click "Delete Group and Contents" after step 2, it will delete all the nodes instead of the only that's visually in it.
Maybe take care of this https://favro.com/organization/c564ede4ed3337f7b17986b6/d06b8de3e40da6d340b5b063?card=Uni-96948 while resolving this? :P
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used