Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package] Not a Shader Graph package bug, fixed in Unity Version 2018.3.0a6 (33e5def6e55f)
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] Node values change on mouse hover after double clicking the value
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new LWRP project
2. Install Shadergraph through the package manager
3. Create a new Shadergraph and open it
4. Create an Ellipse node
5. Double-click/drag the X value
6. Click on the node again and hover over the values
Expected result: Values only change when click-dragged or entered directly
Actual result: A simple mouse hover changes the value, clicking other nodes or typing in a new value and pressing enter does not fix the mouse hover issue
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0b6, 2018.2.0a3
Couldn't test: 2018.2.0a2, 2018.2.0a1
Note: Reproduces on both HDRP and LWRP, tested with Shadergraph version - 1.1.9
Verified in: 2018.3.0a6 (Shadergraph version - 3.0.0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website