Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] [LWRP] Normal maps turns black when scaling up objects
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the 'SampleScene'.
3. Select the 'Sphere' game object and change Transform Scale values from [1 1 1] to [10 10 10].
4. Zoom out the Editor camera to see the 'Sphere' surface.
Actual behavior (screenshots attached):
- Normal map turns black.
- This is most likely caused by bitangent and not the normal or tangent vector normalization.
2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
- Check the potential solution in the original case description.
All about bugs
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used