Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] [LWRP] Normal maps turns black when scaling up objects
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the 'SampleScene'.
3. Select the 'Sphere' game object and change Transform Scale values from [1 1 1] to [10 10 10].
4. Zoom out the Editor camera to see the 'Sphere' surface.
Actual behavior (screenshots attached):
- Normal map turns black.
- This is most likely caused by bitangent and not the normal or tangent vector normalization.
2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
- Check the potential solution in the original case description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release