Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Shadergraph] [LWRP] Normal maps turns black when scaling up objects
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open the 'SampleScene'.
3. Select the 'Sphere' game object and change Transform Scale values from [1 1 1] to [10 10 10].
4. Zoom out the Editor camera to see the 'Sphere' surface.
Actual behavior (screenshots attached):
- Normal map turns black.
- This is most likely caused by bitangent and not the normal or tangent vector normalization.
2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
- Check the potential solution in the original case description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar