Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Dither Node results in floating-point artifacts when far from origin
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "case_1352662" project
2. Open the "BugRepro" Scene
3. Double-click with the left mouse button the "Sphere" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Zoom-in to the "Sphere" GameObject
Expected result: The "Sphere" GameObject Material is without any artifacts
Actual result: The "Sphere" GameObject Material has floating-point artifacts
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.31f1), 10.7.0 (2020.3.21f), 11.0.0 (2021.1.26f1), 12.0.0 (2022.1.0a11), 12.1.0 (2021.2.0b16)
Note: Not reproducible with HDRP due to Camera-relative rendering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes