Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Changing precision of SG with SubGraphs that still use the other precision breaks the generated shader
Reproduced in SRP master of 5/28/19, 2019.3.0a5.
1) Open up the attached SubGraphs.zip inside a SG project pointing to master.
2) Open up the NestedBoy.shadergraph (not NestedBoy_a.shadergraph)
3) Change the graph-wide precision to Half (instead of Float)
- PlanetBlend & MaterNode will spawn an error badge & the shader breaks with 'undeclared identifier `Unity_Multiply_Float`'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles