Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Changing precision of SG with SubGraphs that still use the other precision breaks the generated shader
Reproduced in SRP master of 5/28/19, 2019.3.0a5.
1) Open up the attached SubGraphs.zip inside a SG project pointing to master.
2) Open up the NestedBoy.shadergraph (not NestedBoy_a.shadergraph)
3) Change the graph-wide precision to Half (instead of Float)
- PlanetBlend & MaterNode will spawn an error badge & the shader breaks with 'undeclared identifier `Unity_Multiply_Float`'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform