Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
ShaderForge PrePass shaders use wrong keyword in 5.0
Shaders for deferred lighting made with ShaderForge use HDR_LIGHT_PREPASS_ON keyword instead of UNITY_HDR_ON. Resulting in lighting being inverted in deferred lighting when HDR is on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode