Search Issue Tracker
[ShaderCompiler] Internal error communicating with the shader compiler process with OpenGLCore
1. Open attached project.
2. Select "RainSplash_Bug" shader.
3. Select "Custom > OpenGLCore" in a compiled code drop down menu.
4. Click "Compile and show code".
5. Notice the error in a console window:
* Shader compiler: internal error compiling shader snippet type=0 platform=15: Protocol error - failed to read correct magic number
* Check "RainSplash" shader in the project. It is remade using vertex instead of fragment shader for some calculations.
* May be related to case 768041, but "Skip unused shader_features" doesn't impact the result of case 802916.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected