Search Issue Tracker
[ShaderCalibrationScene] Unable to import Shader Calibration scene project on Windows 8.1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open Asset Store window
3. Download 'Shader Calibration scene' from Unity Essentials/Sample Projects
4. When download is finished click 'Import'
5. Notice that nothing is imported and the following error is thrown in the console:
Unknown package ID 25422
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player