Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.5.5
Shader with faceforward() doesn't compile since 4.2
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project on 4.1
- import the shader
- save the project
- open it in 4.2+ and notice the shader has errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website