Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Shader warnings get lost when getting the shader from cache
Shader warnings are lost if the shader variant is loaded from the cache instead of compilation. Typically with local shader cache the variant has been compiled locally and the warnings will be stored in the error cache. However, if the error cache is deleted or the variant comes from the remote cache (cache server) there will be no info about warnings for that variant.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window