Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Shader warnings get lost when getting the shader from cache
Shader warnings are lost if the shader variant is loaded from the cache instead of compilation. Typically with local shader cache the variant has been compiled locally and the warnings will be stored in the error cache. However, if the error cache is deleted or the variant comes from the remote cache (cache server) there will be no info about warnings for that variant.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer