Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Shader warnings get lost when getting the shader from cache
Shader warnings are lost if the shader variant is loaded from the cache instead of compilation. Typically with local shader cache the variant has been compiled locally and the warnings will be stored in the error cache. However, if the error cache is deleted or the variant comes from the remote cache (cache server) there will be no info about warnings for that variant.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh