Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Shader warnings get lost when getting the shader from cache
Shader warnings are lost if the shader variant is loaded from the cache instead of compilation. Typically with local shader cache the variant has been compiled locally and the warnings will be stored in the error cache. However, if the error cache is deleted or the variant comes from the remote cache (cache server) there will be no info about warnings for that variant.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] Skinned Mesh Renderer sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor