Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Shader warnings get lost when getting the shader from cache
Shader warnings are lost if the shader variant is loaded from the cache instead of compilation. Typically with local shader cache the variant has been compiled locally and the warnings will be stored in the error cache. However, if the error cache is deleted or the variant comes from the remote cache (cache server) there will be no info about warnings for that variant.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background