Search Issue Tracker
Shader Sampler name is typed in lower case when Texture/Sampler mismatch error is thrown
1. Open attached project "shader_error"
2. In the project window, select "UnrecognizedSamplerErrorNotReportedOnMetal" shader
3. Open the context menu and press Reimport
Expected result: Sampler name capitalization is the same in the error as in the shader
Actual result: Sampler name is typed in lower case
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'