Search Issue Tracker
Shader parameter is not properly set in the Shadow Pass when using Global Shader Keyword "Define"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ShadowBug.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Observe the "Cube_Red" GameObject shadows
Expected result: Shadows are on the ground "Plane" GameObject
Actual result: Shadows are on top of the Cube
Reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a16
- Reproducible in the Editor and in the Build
- If you're not seeing the issue try to disable "Cube_Green"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element