Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Shader Keywords array always returns 0 length when keywords are visible in the Inspector
1. Open the '1380745-sample' project
2. Open the 'test' Scene
3. Select the testMaterial and observe it in the Inspector in the Debug mode; note that there is a Shader Keyword 'test_keyword'
4. Observe the Console; the 'test' script prints the lengths of the Shader Keywords array
Expected result: the printed Shader Keywords array length is 1
Actual result: the printed length is always 0
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.3f1, 2022.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.23f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"