Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Shader keywords are not sorted in error or warning messages coming from the shader compiler
Shader keywords are not sorted in error and warning messages coming from the shader compiler, which makes searching for a particular variant in the compiled or preprocessed shader output more complicated than necessary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while
- Canvas elements are rendered in the Prefab preview window when Prefab is selected
- [macOS][ShaderGraph] Nodes are partially obscured and created in the Top Left screen corner when using Create Node Shortcut
- [Editor][macOS] macOS icon hover text should include the Unity version