Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Shader keyword is not disabled when calling ShaderKeywordSet.Disable
1. Open the attached project "disable keyword 1417644.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" from the Project window
3. Build and Run the project
Expected result: The cube in the build is paler than in the Scene view
Actual result: The cube in the build is of the same color as in the Scene view
Reproducible with: 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a15
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.2f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fixed in: 2021.3.4f1