Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Shader inspector doesn't show whether a keyword can be overridden by global keyword state or not
1. Create a new unlit shader.
2. Add "#pragma multi_compile_local FOO BAR" after "#pragma multi_compile_fog".
3. Select the shader inspector and check the keywords.
Expected: keywords FOO and BAR are marked as not overridable by global keyword state.
Actual: they are no different from the FOG keywords.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken
- [URP] Light culling layers don't work when Graphics API is set to anything except OpenGL
- Error "Resolve of invalid GC handle" is thrown when calling GUI.Window() in the Editor Window after entering the Play Mode
- ShaderGraph Keyword being reset to default when saving