Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Shader inspector doesn't show whether a keyword can be overridden by global keyword state or not
1. Create a new unlit shader.
2. Add "#pragma multi_compile_local FOO BAR" after "#pragma multi_compile_fog".
3. Select the shader inspector and check the keywords.
Expected: keywords FOO and BAR are marked as not overridable by global keyword state.
Actual: they are no different from the FOG keywords.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator