Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Shader inspector doesn't show whether a keyword can be overridden by global keyword state or not
1. Create a new unlit shader.
2. Add "#pragma multi_compile_local FOO BAR" after "#pragma multi_compile_fog".
3. Select the shader inspector and check the keywords.
Expected: keywords FOO and BAR are marked as not overridable by global keyword state.
Actual: they are no different from the FOG keywords.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point