Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
Shader in Asset Bundle has different fogMode, gpuProgramID, m_LOD between two builds when Library folder is deleted
3 lines are different between two Asset Bundle builds when Library folder is deleted between builds.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project (AssetBundleRebuildTestV12.zip)
2. Menu bar > Assets > Asset bundles > Build My asset bundles
3. Close Unity
4. Inspect “art_static_shader_water” under AssetBundles/AssetBundles. Use WebExtract tool (Unity > Contents > Tools) and then binary2text to generate readable file
5. Save generated .txt file
6. Delete Library folder that is inside Project folder
7. Repeat steps 1-5.
8. Compare 2 different .txt files
Result: two .txt files are different in 3 places only: values of fogMode, gpuProgramID, m_LOD are different.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 5.5.4p2.
Note: in this case, it seems like only “art_static_shader_water” was affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project