Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Shader in Asset Bundle has different fogMode, gpuProgramID, m_LOD between two builds when Library folder is deleted
3 lines are different between two Asset Bundle builds when Library folder is deleted between builds.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project (AssetBundleRebuildTestV12.zip)
2. Menu bar > Assets > Asset bundles > Build My asset bundles
3. Close Unity
4. Inspect “art_static_shader_water” under AssetBundles/AssetBundles. Use WebExtract tool (Unity > Contents > Tools) and then binary2text to generate readable file
5. Save generated .txt file
6. Delete Library folder that is inside Project folder
7. Repeat steps 1-5.
8. Compare 2 different .txt files
Result: two .txt files are different in 3 places only: values of fogMode, gpuProgramID, m_LOD are different.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 5.5.4p2.
Note: in this case, it seems like only “art_static_shader_water” was affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area