Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Rotating GameObject gets material stretched when using Triplanar node
1. Open the attached user's project "Triplanar Bug.zip"
2. In the Scenes folder open the Scene "OutdoorsScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window select Sphere GameObject
4. In the Inspector window rotate the Sphere to 90 degrees on the X-axis, Y-axis, or Z-axis.
5. Observe the Sphere
Expected result: Material stays the same
Actual result: Material gets stretched
Reproducible with: 10.6.0 (2020.3.17f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.17f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6)
Could not test with: 2019.4.19f1 (Pink textures, Console errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first