Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Rotating GameObject gets material stretched when using Triplanar node
1. Open the attached user's project "Triplanar Bug.zip"
2. In the Scenes folder open the Scene "OutdoorsScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window select Sphere GameObject
4. In the Inspector window rotate the Sphere to 90 degrees on the X-axis, Y-axis, or Z-axis.
5. Observe the Sphere
Expected result: Material stays the same
Actual result: Material gets stretched
Reproducible with: 10.6.0 (2020.3.17f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.17f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6)
Could not test with: 2019.4.19f1 (Pink textures, Console errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device