Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Rotating GameObject gets material stretched when using Triplanar node
1. Open the attached user's project "Triplanar Bug.zip"
2. In the Scenes folder open the Scene "OutdoorsScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window select Sphere GameObject
4. In the Inspector window rotate the Sphere to 90 degrees on the X-axis, Y-axis, or Z-axis.
5. Observe the Sphere
Expected result: Material stays the same
Actual result: Material gets stretched
Reproducible with: 10.6.0 (2020.3.17f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.17f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6)
Could not test with: 2019.4.19f1 (Pink textures, Console errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 13.1.1 ):
Fixed in: 13.1.1 (2022.1.0a16)