Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.1
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Rotating GameObject gets material stretched when using Triplanar node
1. Open the attached user's project "Triplanar Bug.zip"
2. In the Scenes folder open the Scene "OutdoorsScene"
3. In the Hierarchy window select Sphere GameObject
4. In the Inspector window rotate the Sphere to 90 degrees on the X-axis, Y-axis, or Z-axis.
5. Observe the Sphere
Expected result: Material stays the same
Actual result: Material gets stretched
Reproducible with: 10.6.0 (2020.3.17f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.17f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6)
Could not test with: 2019.4.19f1 (Pink textures, Console errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions