Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Shader Graph] Property connector icon in a node is distorted
All the properties connector icons from a node are distorted when any node is created, refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1 Create a new URP Template project.
2 Project Browser > Create > Shader > PBR Graph.
3 Open Shader Graph Window.
4 Create Node > Math > Basic > Add.
5 Any PBR Property connects to Add node Property.
6 Delete Add node.
7 Click on PBR Node Property.
Property connector icon in a node is distorted
Tested With Package version:
7.1.6, 7.1.5, 7.1.1. 7.0.1
Connector icons for Properties under nodes are clearly visible.
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4(91ed33c208f3), 2019.3.0b4.
Working fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform