Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.1
Found in [Package]
Shader Graph Documentation URLs lead to missing pages when right-clicking nodes and selecting Open Documentation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window, navigate to Assets/Shaders
3. Select the Shader Graph "TestShader1" and double-click to open it
4. In the newly opened Shader Graph tab, right-click either of the Nodes "Tangent", "Normal", "Position", or "Base Color"
5. Select "Open Documentation"
Expected result: web browser leads to a working Documentation link
Actual result: web browser leads to a missing Documentation link ("Sorry... that page seems to be missing!")
Reproducible with: 10.7.0 (2020.3.25f1), 12.1.2 (2021.2.7f1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2)
Could not test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.34f1) (ArgumentException: JSON parse error: The document root must not follow by other values.)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 14.0.1):
Fixed in 14.0.1 available in 2022.2.0a8