Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Shader EditorCompileVariant takes a lot of performance when shader compilation has an error
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "" and scene ""
Expected result: the Editor is not slow
Actual result: the Editor is slow
Reproducible with: 2018.4.3f1, 2018.4.12f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform