Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Shader] Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option in Shader precision model
-Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option in Shader precision model.
-It also occurs on HDRP & URP, the only game view is rendering in HDRP & URP.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings.
3. Shader precision model > Use full sampler precision by default, lower precision explicitly declared.
Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option
The editor should not get blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option.
2021.1.0a7, 2020.2.0b12, 2020.2.0b8.
Note: Shader precision model option introduced in 2020.2.0b8.
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU