Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Shader] Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option in Shader precision model
-Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option in Shader precision model.
-It also occurs on HDRP & URP, the only game view is rendering in HDRP & URP.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings.
3. Shader precision model > Use full sampler precision by default, lower precision explicitly declared.
Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option
The editor should not get blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option.
2021.1.0a7, 2020.2.0b12, 2020.2.0b8.
Note: Shader precision model option introduced in 2020.2.0b8.
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders