Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Shader] Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option in Shader precision model
-Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option in Shader precision model.
-It also occurs on HDRP & URP, the only game view is rendering in HDRP & URP.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings.
3. Shader precision model > Use full sampler precision by default, lower precision explicitly declared.
Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option
The editor should not get blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option.
2021.1.0a7, 2020.2.0b12, 2020.2.0b8.
Note: Shader precision model option introduced in 2020.2.0b8.
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete