Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
[Shader] Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option in Shader precision model
-Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option in Shader precision model.
-It also occurs on HDRP & URP, the only game view is rendering in HDRP & URP.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings.
3. Shader precision model > Use full sampler precision by default, lower precision explicitly declared.
Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option
The editor should not get blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option.
2021.1.0a7, 2020.2.0b12, 2020.2.0b8.
Note: Shader precision model option introduced in 2020.2.0b8.
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called