Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Shader] Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option in Shader precision model
-Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option in Shader precision model.
-It also occurs on HDRP & URP, the only game view is rendering in HDRP & URP.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Other Settings.
3. Shader precision model > Use full sampler precision by default, lower precision explicitly declared.
Editor gets blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option
The editor should not get blank on selecting "Use full Sampler precision by default" option.
2021.1.0a7, 2020.2.0b12, 2020.2.0b8.
Note: Shader precision model option introduced in 2020.2.0b8.
Occurring only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window