Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Shader compiler throwing internal communicating errors for UniversalForward, Fragment Program on particular shader compilation
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (827425-ShaderCompilerRepro.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select "CSR3_Env" in the Project window
4. Change something in the shader, or in one of its cginc files, to force a re-compilation
5. In the Inspector window, click on "Compile and Show Code"
Expected result: no errors are thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1(Shader incompatible)
Not dependant on the URP package version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached