Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
Shader compiler regression on preprocessor ## for mobile in 4.5
Preprocessor token pasting operator (##) regressed in some shaders when cross-compiling for GLSL starting with 4.5. E.g. "i.##uv" when "i" is a macro argument produces "iuv" instead of "i.uv"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used