Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.2
Shader compiler regression on preprocessor ## for mobile in 4.5
Preprocessor token pasting operator (##) regressed in some shaders when cross-compiling for GLSL starting with 4.5. E.g. "i.##uv" when "i" is a macro argument produces "iuv" instead of "i.uv"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released