Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Fixed in 12.x
Found in [Package]
Shader Compilation Error when generating Normal (Material) AOV of a model using AxF shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "HDRPAxFAovRepro2.zip"
2. Open the ReproScene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Select the Main Camera and enable the Trigger in the Capture AOV script component
5. Wait for the Shader Compilation process to finish and observe the console window
Expected results: Shader Compilation process succeeds
Actual results: Shader error is thrown informing that maximum ps_5_0 sampler register index (16) was exceeded
Reproducible with: 2020.3.8f1(10.5.0), 2021.1.7f1(11.0.0), 2021.2.0a17(12.0.0)
Could not test with: 2018.4(HDRP was in early preview), 2019.4.26f1(AxF importer breaks on project downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio