Search Issue Tracker
[HLSLcc][FB] Shader causes corruption of the game view - This custom render path shader needs to have at least 2 passes
1) Open attached project "VerySmolProject"
2) Try resizing the Game window
--- You should see glitching
3) Enter play mode
--- This custom render path shader needs to have at least 2 passes - will be printed in the console
Regression introduced in 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode