Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Severe visual artifacts when adjusting Blendshapes in Play mode with Skinned Motion Vectors
1. Open user attached Project
2. Open "Assets\Scenes\SampleScene"
3. Press Play and Select "CubeMorphBrokenTest" in the Hierarchy
4. Adjust the BlendShapes slider "Cube.002" in the Skinned Mesh Renderer component
Expected result: The shape is adjusted smoothly
Actual result: Severe visual artifacts distort the movement
Reproducible with: 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Compiler errors)
Notes: Disabling Skinned Motion Vectors resolves the issue
Occurs when using HDRP
Does not occur with URP or Built-in
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source