Search Issue Tracker
Several scene management events are not called when performing normal scene functions
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Select Bugs -> Switch Active Scene
3. Observe that no events are received,
4. Select Bugs -> Switch Unload Scene
5. Observe that only "scene-closing, scene closed" events are received
6. Select Bugs -> Load Scene Single
7. Observe that only "sceneOpening, sceneOpened" events are received
"activeSceneChanged" should be received when switching between active scenes
"activeSceneChanged" should be received when unloading the currently active scene
(in no particular order): activeSceneChanged, sceneClosing, sceneClosed should be received when loading a new scene in Single mode
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"