Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Setting useGravity to true though it was already true causes Rigidbody to become awake
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attach project "796324.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. In console notice output message, although gravity wasn't changed (was set to true though it was already true) rigidbody became awake
Workaround: Check if Rigidbody.useGravity is already true
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button