Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting useGravity to true though it was already true causes Rigidbody to become awake
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attach project "796324.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. In console notice output message, although gravity wasn't changed (was set to true though it was already true) rigidbody became awake
Workaround: Check if Rigidbody.useGravity is already true
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off