Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting useGravity to true though it was already true causes Rigidbody to become awake
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attach project "796324.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. In console notice output message, although gravity wasn't changed (was set to true though it was already true) rigidbody became awake
Workaround: Check if Rigidbody.useGravity is already true
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()