Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Setting useGravity to true though it was already true causes Rigidbody to become awake
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attach project "796324.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. In console notice output message, although gravity wasn't changed (was set to true though it was already true) rigidbody became awake
Workaround: Check if Rigidbody.useGravity is already true
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made