Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Setting useGravity to true though it was already true causes Rigidbody to become awake
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attach project "796324.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run it
4. In console notice output message, although gravity wasn't changed (was set to true though it was already true) rigidbody became awake
Workaround: Check if Rigidbody.useGravity is already true
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0