Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a5
Setting the Material.shaderKeywords field causes the field to become empty when the new shader keywords are the same as the existing ones
How to reproduce:
# Open the attached project "TestShaderKeywordBug2020-main.zip"
# Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
# Enter Play Mode
# Click the "Button" Button in the Game view window
Expected results: The text stays the same in the Game view window
Actual results: The text changes to "Keywords:"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.18f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.7f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.45f1, 2021.2.17f1
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes