Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a5
Setting the Material.shaderKeywords field causes the field to become empty when the new shader keywords are the same as the existing ones
How to reproduce:
# Open the attached project "TestShaderKeywordBug2020-main.zip"
# Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
# Enter Play Mode
# Click the "Button" Button in the Game view window
Expected results: The text stays the same in the Game view window
Actual results: The text changes to "Keywords:"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.18f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.7f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.45f1, 2021.2.17f1
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode