Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Setting Terrain.drawHeightmaps to false in OnPreCull Crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attache project.
2. Open the Demos/Vis/OpenWorld.unity scene.
3. Press Play.
4. Note the crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project