Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Setting shadow strength to NaN or a negative number is possible from script but not from Inspector
1. Open attached project
2. Attach the script "Bonfire" to Main camera
3. Set the variable "power" to 10.
4. Watch how it becomes a NaN, and shadow strength in the directional light also becomes a NaN.
Expected result: Negative shadow strength isn't possible from editor or inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%