Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Setting shadow strength to NaN or a negative number is possible from script but not from Inspector
1. Open attached project
2. Attach the script "Bonfire" to Main camera
3. Set the variable "power" to 10.
4. Watch how it becomes a NaN, and shadow strength in the directional light also becomes a NaN.
Expected result: Negative shadow strength isn't possible from editor or inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode