Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.4
Setting shadow strength to NaN or a negative number is possible from script but not from Inspector
1. Open attached project
2. Attach the script "Bonfire" to Main camera
3. Set the variable "power" to 10.
4. Watch how it becomes a NaN, and shadow strength in the directional light also becomes a NaN.
Expected result: Negative shadow strength isn't possible from editor or inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework