Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.4
Setting shadow strength to NaN or a negative number is possible from script but not from Inspector
1. Open attached project
2. Attach the script "Bonfire" to Main camera
3. Set the variable "power" to 10.
4. Watch how it becomes a NaN, and shadow strength in the directional light also becomes a NaN.
Expected result: Negative shadow strength isn't possible from editor or inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"