Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Setting shadow strength to NaN or a negative number is possible from script but not from Inspector
1. Open attached project
2. Attach the script "Bonfire" to Main camera
3. Set the variable "power" to 10.
4. Watch how it becomes a NaN, and shadow strength in the directional light also becomes a NaN.
Expected result: Negative shadow strength isn't possible from editor or inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned