Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
Setting shadow strength to NaN or a negative number is possible from script but not from Inspector
1. Open attached project
2. Attach the script "Bonfire" to Main camera
3. Set the variable "power" to 10.
4. Watch how it becomes a NaN, and shadow strength in the directional light also becomes a NaN.
Expected result: Negative shadow strength isn't possible from editor or inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build