Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Setting Selectable.colors allocates memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SetColor.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Open "SetColorAlloc.cs" script and notice that in each update Selectable.colors get value assigned
4. Open profiler (make sure CPU usage is selected) and run scene for a few seconds
5. Sort profiler by "GC Alloc" and expand BehaviourUpdate
6. Notice that SetColorAlloc.Update() allocates 0.5kb of memory (picture attached)
Note: This happens in every frame (due to setting Selectable.colors in update)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project