Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Setting Selectable.colors allocates memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SetColor.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Open "SetColorAlloc.cs" script and notice that in each update Selectable.colors get value assigned
4. Open profiler (make sure CPU usage is selected) and run scene for a few seconds
5. Sort profiler by "GC Alloc" and expand BehaviourUpdate
6. Notice that SetColorAlloc.Update() allocates 0.5kb of memory (picture attached)
Note: This happens in every frame (due to setting Selectable.colors in update)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime