Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Setting Selectable.colors allocates memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SetColor.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Open "SetColorAlloc.cs" script and notice that in each update Selectable.colors get value assigned
4. Open profiler (make sure CPU usage is selected) and run scene for a few seconds
5. Sort profiler by "GC Alloc" and expand BehaviourUpdate
6. Notice that SetColorAlloc.Update() allocates 0.5kb of memory (picture attached)
Note: This happens in every frame (due to setting Selectable.colors in update)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails