Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Setting Selectable.colors allocates memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SetColor.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Open "SetColorAlloc.cs" script and notice that in each update Selectable.colors get value assigned
4. Open profiler (make sure CPU usage is selected) and run scene for a few seconds
5. Sort profiler by "GC Alloc" and expand BehaviourUpdate
6. Notice that SetColorAlloc.Update() allocates 0.5kb of memory (picture attached)
Note: This happens in every frame (due to setting Selectable.colors in update)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window