Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Setting Selectable.colors allocates memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SetColor.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Open "SetColorAlloc.cs" script and notice that in each update Selectable.colors get value assigned
4. Open profiler (make sure CPU usage is selected) and run scene for a few seconds
5. Sort profiler by "GC Alloc" and expand BehaviourUpdate
6. Notice that SetColorAlloc.Update() allocates 0.5kb of memory (picture attached)
Note: This happens in every frame (due to setting Selectable.colors in update)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"