Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Setting Scaling mode to Hierarchy when Particle System or Parent is scaled non-uniformly produces random rotation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity Project "923170-Portal_Test.zip"
2. Load scene "Scenes\default"
3. Enter Play mode.
Expected result: The portal is scaled according to Hierarchy and does not rotate (screenshot attached "particles_right.png")
Actual result: The particle portal rotates randomly (screenshot attached "particles_wrong.png")
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b5, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.1.0f1
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.0b1
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset