Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download RenderDoc and install it on your machine (if you don't have it already)
2. Open attached project
3. Open "Test" scene
4. Go to "Edit" -> "Project Settings" -> "Editor" and change "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D"
5. Go into Play Mode then Exit it.
6. Click on game window tab with right mouse button -> Load RenderDoc
7. Click on a new icon that appeared next to the "Maximize on play" option (RenderDoc instance should launch)
8. In RenderDoc tab "localhost - Unity [PID ****]" select capture that was just created and double click it
9. In "Event Browser" window select "Camera.Render" -> "CommandBuffer.BeforeImageEffects" -> "Test cmd buffer" -> "DrawIndexed(6)" (first one - Draw #65)
10. Open "Texture Viewer" tab
11. In the right of the Texture Viewer window select the "Input" tab and then select the input texture "PS0 - texture0"
12. In bottom panel, there is information about TempBuffer
Expected result: output target should be 16bit RGBA (R16G16B16A16_TYPELESS)
Actual result: output target is 8bit RGBA (R8G8B8A8_TYPELESS)
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a3, 2017.3.0a4
Couldn't test on 5.6.2p4 because of error:
Unkown Mixed bake mode in LightModeUtil.MapSettings()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0