Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a9
Setting AudioSpeakerMode.Mono has no effect on Android devices
Setting the configuration speakerMode = AudioSpeakerMode.Mono on Android has no affect on audio being played back. Other platforms like iOS and windows appear to work correctly and playback in Mono.
Was suggest to create new bug for further investigation:(slack thread for reference)
Sample of code being used:
AudioConfiguration audioConfig = AudioSettings.GetConfiguration();
audioConfig.speakerMode = AudioSpeakerMode.Mono;
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10 (Android 11)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing