Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.16f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a9
Setting AudioSpeakerMode.Mono has no effect on Android devices
Setting the configuration speakerMode = AudioSpeakerMode.Mono on Android has no affect on audio being played back. Other platforms like iOS and windows appear to work correctly and playback in Mono.
Was suggest to create new bug for further investigation:(slack thread for reference)
Sample of code being used:
AudioConfiguration audioConfig = AudioSettings.GetConfiguration();
audioConfig.speakerMode = AudioSpeakerMode.Mono;
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10 (Android 11)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version