Search Issue Tracker
SetPass information in Stats window does not update when Frame Debug is enabled in Play mode
1. Open the attached "StatisticsWindow.zip" project;
2. Enter Play mode;
3. Enable Frame Debug;
4. Click on Canvas -> Image;
5. Enable/disable Image component and observe Stats window;
Actual result: SetPass calls information does not update when Image component is disabled or enabled.
Expected result: SetPass calls information should be updated when disabling/enabling Image component like Batches information.
Note: SetPass calls information is updated when is clicked on Game window.
Reproduced with: 5.4.5p3, 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build