Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[SerializeReference] managedReferenceFullTypename is empty when serialized class contains no data
1 ) Open attached project
2 ) Select "New Serialize Reference Editor Bug.asset"
3 ) Notice that in the inspector the class that does not contain data does not have a name.(see screenshot)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets