Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[SerializeReference] managedReferenceFullTypename is empty when serialized class contains no data
1 ) Open attached project
2 ) Select "New Serialize Reference Editor Bug.asset"
3 ) Notice that in the inspector the class that does not contain data does not have a name.(see screenshot)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps