Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[SerializeReference] EditorUtility.CopySerializedManagedFieldsOnly does not work with objects that contain polymorphic instances
When trying to transfer field values between 2 System.Objects using EditorUtility.CopySerializedManagedFieldsOnly, any object that embeds polymorphic instances does not properly transfer values and triggers an assertion.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called