Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[SerializeReference] EditorUtility.CopySerializedManagedFieldsOnly does not work with objects that contain polymorphic instances
When trying to transfer field values between 2 System.Objects using EditorUtility.CopySerializedManagedFieldsOnly, any object that embeds polymorphic instances does not properly transfer values and triggers an assertion.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project