Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[SerializeReference] EditorUtility.CopySerializedManagedFieldsOnly does not work with objects that contain polymorphic instances
When trying to transfer field values between 2 System.Objects using EditorUtility.CopySerializedManagedFieldsOnly, any object that embeds polymorphic instances does not properly transfer values and triggers an assertion.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging