Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[SerializeReference] EditorUtility.CopySerializedManagedFieldsOnly does not work with objects that contain polymorphic instances
When trying to transfer field values between 2 System.Objects using EditorUtility.CopySerializedManagedFieldsOnly, any object that embeds polymorphic instances does not properly transfer values and triggers an assertion.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds