Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[SerializeReference] EditorUtility.CopySerializedManagedFieldsOnly does not work with objects that contain polymorphic instances
When trying to transfer field values between 2 System.Objects using EditorUtility.CopySerializedManagedFieldsOnly, any object that embeds polymorphic instances does not properly transfer values and triggers an assertion.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use