Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
SerializedProperty.arrayElementType on non-empty array of managed references causes "Cannot get managed reference object" error
Given a [SerializeReference] array that is not empty, trying to query .arrayElementType of SerializedProperty that corresponds to the whole array produces a console error message "Cannot get managed reference object with out of bound or outdated reference id". It then returns the type as "managedReference<>" but first logs an error.
1. Open attached SerializeRefArrayElementType.zip project and "Scene" scene from it,
2. Select "GameObject" in hierarchy,
3. Use "Test/Test arrayElementType" menu item
4. Will print:
Prop: name=interfacesArray type=SerializedInterface propertyType=Generic isArray=True
ERROR Cannot get managed reference object with out of bound or outdated reference id
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits