Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
When repopulating the Array with values, some indexes are not marked as dirty even if they were changed
1) Open the project (ArraySerializationBug)
2) Create a prefab instance in the scene.
3) Populate this prefab instance with the editor command.
4) Launch play.
5) Get back to the editor.
Repeat 3/4/5 to see the problem.
Expected: All array indexes are marked as dirty (written in bold in inspector)
Actual: Not all array indexes are marked as dirty, only some of them are written in bold in inspector
Reproduced on: 5.4.1f1, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs