Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Serialization error thrown after changing Asset Serialization mode to Force Text
1. Open the attached project (TestProjectSettings.zip)
2. Notice serialization error in the console
3. Clear this error
4. Select Assets - > Reimport All
5. Error pops-up again
6. Go to Edit->Project Settings->Editor
7. Change Asset Serialization Mode from Force Text to Mixed
8. Reimport again. No error this time
9. Change Asset Serialization Mode to Force Text. Error is thrown again
Could not serialize text file projectsettings/projectsettings.asset because an error occured - we probably ran out of memory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"