Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
Found in [Package]
[Sequences] [UIToolkit] Icon changes states when collapsing/uncollapsing elements.
1. Download and open the attached "Sequences_local_22.1.zip"
2. Open the Sequences (UI Toolkit) window
3. Observe the "MS2" > "B" icon
4. Collapse and expand the "MS1" column
Expected result: "B" icon does not change
Actual result: "B" icon changes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.9f1 (1.1.0-pre.2), 2022.1.0b3 (1.1.0-pre.2), 2022.2.0a1 (1.1.0-pre.2)
Does not reproduce with: 2020.3 (1.1.0-pre.1)
Could not test with: 2019.4 (Sequences package unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name
- [Quest 2] Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Internal_Cull_Injected when in Play Mode for up to 5 minutes
- Crash on delete_object_internal_step1 when unloading memory
- Crash on the unknown line when building a specific project