Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review
Found in [Package]
[Sequences] [UIToolkit] Icon changes states when collapsing/uncollapsing elements.
1. Download and open the attached "Sequences_local_22.1.zip"
2. Open the Sequences (UI Toolkit) window
3. Observe the "MS2" > "B" icon
4. Collapse and expand the "MS1" column
Expected result: "B" icon does not change
Actual result: "B" icon changes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.9f1 (1.1.0-pre.2), 2022.1.0b3 (1.1.0-pre.2), 2022.2.0a1 (1.1.0-pre.2)
Does not reproduce with: 2020.3 (1.1.0-pre.1)
Could not test with: 2019.4 (Sequences package unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used