Search Issue Tracker
Multiple draw calls for the identical meshes when GPU Instancing is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "GPUInstancingBug"
2. Load scene "GPUInstancingBug"
3. Generate Lighting
4. Open Window --> Frame Debugger
5. Play the scene
6. Enable Frame Debugger
Expected Result: Instantiated draw calls for multiple copies of the same Mesh.
Actual Result: Separate draw calls without GPU Instancing for multiple copies of the same Mesh.
Regression first introduced in: 5.5.0b9
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.5.4f1, 5.5.0b9
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.DrawDottedLine does nothing when used in the Editor
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save