Search Issue Tracker
Multiple draw calls for the identical meshes when GPU Instancing is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "GPUInstancingBug"
2. Load scene "GPUInstancingBug"
3. Generate Lighting
4. Open Window --> Frame Debugger
5. Play the scene
6. Enable Frame Debugger
Expected Result: Instantiated draw calls for multiple copies of the same Mesh.
Actual Result: Separate draw calls without GPU Instancing for multiple copies of the same Mesh.
Regression first introduced in: 5.5.0b9
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.5.4f1, 5.5.0b9
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGL ES 3
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged