Search Issue Tracker
Multiple draw calls for the identical meshes when GPU Instancing is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "GPUInstancingBug"
2. Load scene "GPUInstancingBug"
3. Generate Lighting
4. Open Window --> Frame Debugger
5. Play the scene
6. Enable Frame Debugger
Expected Result: Instantiated draw calls for multiple copies of the same Mesh.
Actual Result: Separate draw calls without GPU Instancing for multiple copies of the same Mesh.
Regression first introduced in: 5.5.0b9
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.5.4f1, 5.5.0b9
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.