Search Issue Tracker
Multiple draw calls for the identical meshes when GPU Instancing is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "GPUInstancingBug"
2. Load scene "GPUInstancingBug"
3. Generate Lighting
4. Open Window --> Frame Debugger
5. Play the scene
6. Enable Frame Debugger
Expected Result: Instantiated draw calls for multiple copies of the same Mesh.
Actual Result: Separate draw calls without GPU Instancing for multiple copies of the same Mesh.
Regression first introduced in: 5.5.0b9
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a3, 2017.1.b9, 5.6.1p4, 5.5.4f1, 5.5.0b9
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0a6, 5.5.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze