Search Issue Tracker
Send and Receive effects do not work on AudioMixer's Exposed Properties
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "AudioMixerBug.zip" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Exposed Properties on "NewAudioMixer"
Expected Behavior: The "AudioTest" Property Sends the Audio to "Effect" Property
Actual Behavior: The "Effect" Property is not affected by "AudioTest" Property
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
This is a duplicate of issue #1150703Audio Mixer Group Duck Volume Effect does not receive signal input when sending signal from another Audio Mixer Group
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade