Search Issue Tracker
Send and Receive effects do not work on AudioMixer's Exposed Properties
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "AudioMixerBug.zip" Project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Exposed Properties on "NewAudioMixer"
Expected Behavior: The "AudioTest" Property Sends the Audio to "Effect" Property
Actual Behavior: The "Effect" Property is not affected by "AudioTest" Property
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'