Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Selection of the array elements in the Inspector is offset when beginning of the array was hidden using the slider
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1131012_repro.zip"
2. Select "ArrayObject" GameObject in the hierarchy
3. In the Inspector, scroll down, so some of the array elements, in the beginning, are not visible
4. Click on the any of the fields of the elements
Expected result: Field, which is behind the mouse cursor is selected
Actual result: Selected field is not the one which is behind the mouse cursor
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0a10
Notes: Offset is determined by how many elements at the beginning of the array are hidden. If X elements are hidden, selection will be offset by X.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse