Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Selection of the array elements in the Inspector is offset when beginning of the array was hidden using the slider
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1131012_repro.zip"
2. Select "ArrayObject" GameObject in the hierarchy
3. In the Inspector, scroll down, so some of the array elements, in the beginning, are not visible
4. Click on the any of the fields of the elements
Expected result: Field, which is behind the mouse cursor is selected
Actual result: Selected field is not the one which is behind the mouse cursor
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0a10
Notes: Offset is determined by how many elements at the beginning of the array are hidden. If X elements are hidden, selection will be offset by X.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar