Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Selection of the array elements in the Inspector is offset when beginning of the array was hidden using the slider
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1131012_repro.zip"
2. Select "ArrayObject" GameObject in the hierarchy
3. In the Inspector, scroll down, so some of the array elements, in the beginning, are not visible
4. Click on the any of the fields of the elements
Expected result: Field, which is behind the mouse cursor is selected
Actual result: Selected field is not the one which is behind the mouse cursor
Reproducible with - 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a6
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.21f1, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0a10
Notes: Offset is determined by how many elements at the beginning of the array are hidden. If X elements are hidden, selection will be offset by X.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone