Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Selection area in the Tile Palette Window stays at the same place after undoing
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SUS-836.zip"
2. Open the Tile Palette Window
3. Enable 'Edit'
4. Select an area with a colored tile inside
5. Move the area with the Move tool
6. Click Ctrl+z to undo the moving
Expected result: Selection area moves together with the tiles
Actual result: Selection area stays in the same place
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first