Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Selection area in the Tile Palette Window stays at the same place after undoing
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SUS-836.zip"
2. Open the Tile Palette Window
3. Enable 'Edit'
4. Select an area with a colored tile inside
5. Move the area with the Move tool
6. Click Ctrl+z to undo the moving
Expected result: Selection area moves together with the tiles
Actual result: Selection area stays in the same place
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project