Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Selection area in the Tile Palette Window stays at the same place after undoing
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SUS-836.zip"
2. Open the Tile Palette Window
3. Enable 'Edit'
4. Select an area with a colored tile inside
5. Move the area with the Move tool
6. Click Ctrl+z to undo the moving
Expected result: Selection area moves together with the tiles
Actual result: Selection area stays in the same place
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None