Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Selection area in the Tile Palette Window stays at the same place after undoing
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SUS-836.zip"
2. Open the Tile Palette Window
3. Enable 'Edit'
4. Select an area with a colored tile inside
5. Move the area with the Move tool
6. Click Ctrl+z to undo the moving
Expected result: Selection area moves together with the tiles
Actual result: Selection area stays in the same place
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
A fix for this issue is available on Unity 2021.1.0a1 and above