Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Selection area in the Tile Palette Window stays at the same place after undoing
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SUS-836.zip"
2. Open the Tile Palette Window
3. Enable 'Edit'
4. Select an area with a colored tile inside
5. Move the area with the Move tool
6. Click Ctrl+z to undo the moving
Expected result: Selection area moves together with the tiles
Actual result: Selection area stays in the same place
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field