Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Selecting multiple prefab overrides + clicking apply does not apply all selected overrides
It is not possible to select + apply multiple individual prefab overrides at the same time.
1) Create a new prefab
2) While looking at the game's scene (i.e. not prefab mode), modify multiple properties on the prefab
3) In the Overrides dropdown, select multiple changes & click apply
Notice thet only one change is applied
Not a regression- introduced with conception of new prefab workflows
Some work has been done on this. See comment https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1106861/#BugEvent.1071275834
All about bugs
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present