Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Selecting multiple prefab overrides + clicking apply does not apply all selected overrides
It is not possible to select + apply multiple individual prefab overrides at the same time.
1) Create a new prefab
2) While looking at the game's scene (i.e. not prefab mode), modify multiple properties on the prefab
3) In the Overrides dropdown, select multiple changes & click apply
Notice thet only one change is applied
Not a regression- introduced with conception of new prefab workflows
Some work has been done on this. See comment https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1106861/#BugEvent.1071275834
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode