Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Selecting multiple prefab overrides + clicking apply does not apply all selected overrides
It is not possible to select + apply multiple individual prefab overrides at the same time.
1) Create a new prefab
2) While looking at the game's scene (i.e. not prefab mode), modify multiple properties on the prefab
3) In the Overrides dropdown, select multiple changes & click apply
Notice thet only one change is applied
Not a regression- introduced with conception of new prefab workflows
Some work has been done on this. See comment https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1106861/#BugEvent.1071275834
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached