Search Issue Tracker
Selecting multiple objects with sprite renderer overwrites all of their materials with first selected object one
1.Create new project, import attached package.
2.Open "repro" scene, notice that there are 3 objects with sprite renderers in the scene, each one of them have different materials assigned to them.
3.Try to select all objects, notice that their material property gets overwritten by the first selected object material.
Regression from 5.0.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- Unable to hide GameObject's private/internal methods during selection of a function for Animation Event